- Windows 10 8 GB RAM PC Laptops & Notebooks for sale | Shop with Afterpay | eBay AU

- Windows 10 8 GB RAM PC Laptops & Notebooks for sale | Shop with Afterpay | eBay AU

Looking for:

8GB RAM Laptops - Buy the best 8GB RAM Laptops Online at  













































   

 

Windows 10 8gb ram laptop free -



  Intel Core i5 G1 Processor · UHD Graphics Graphics card · Inch Full HD Screen · 8GB RAM · GB SSD · 1 year warranty · Windows All but the cheapest and most basic of Windows 10 systems will come with 4GB of RAM. 8GB RAM. Note: You will need a bit operating system to. Get the best deals on Windows 10 8 GB RAM PC Laptops & Notebooks. Free delivery and returns on eBay Plus items for Plus members. Shop today!  


How to change my windows 10 home ram from 4GB to 8GB and how to change - Microsoft Community



  CHUWI HeroBook Pro '' Laptop Computer, 8GB RAM GB SSD, Windows 10 Laptop, Intel Celeron N Processor, x FHD Display, Ultra Slim Notebook PC, WiFi, BT (Support Windows 11) Books With Free Delivery Worldwide: Box Office Mojo Find Movie Box Office Data: ComiXology Thousands of Digital Comics: DPReview Digital Photography. Jan 22,  · Replied on January 22, Hi Mike. I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this 8GB of RAM is plenty for Windows 10, the operating system will use approx. 2GB+, leaving you with GB approx. for your applications or games. You cannot choose between DDR3 and DDR4, your motherboard will only take either of those, those. HP Elitebook G4 Laptop Intel Iu 8GB RAM SSD HD Webcam Windows 10 Pro - Refurbished. Powered by an Intel Core i5 processor with a speed of GHz that delivers powerful performance to meet your daily requirements. The 8GB RAM offers smooth multitasking when you have multiple programs running.    

 

Windows 10 8gb ram laptop free -



   

Case is awesome, very lightweight, sleek and track pad is solid. Speakers are above average when sitting on a hard surface and with headphones it sounds great. Screen resolution is perfect for HD movies. Battery life is about 4. It's well designed and for half the price of a mobile phone it's a solid 5 stars. Updated out of existence. I guess I get the picture. By Bart Tanning on March 7, I've used this laptop for several months now and I just love it.

It loads quickly and has everything I need for my home use. The display is crisp and bright. It's been a very good buy. Overall I'm happy with my purchase. It's not the fastes laptop I've ever owned but it does the job, the resolution is okay and the sound quality is great. I bought it as a secondary PC for work mostly and it will serve its purpose perfectly fine.

I love the design, it's thinner than I was expecting, it comes with optical drive, the keyboard is excellent as it's actual full size, you know with the number pad included. Is perfect for the price!!. I do have to complain about the power button position, I've found myself turning the laptop off instead pressing the escape key.

By Eliezer on July 17, About this HP laptop for my grandson. He's in the sixth grade and the school requires all students have the computer. I shopped long and hard for a computer that was reasonably priced and would meet or exceed my grandson's needs. I decided upon the HP because it appeared to be the most cost-effective device available. It's been about two and half months since I gave the computer to my grandson and he appears to be very pleased with the computer's performance.

I'm hoping he will get three or four years use on the computer before to buy another one for him. I did have to turn the settings down a bit on some of the more graphic intensive games such as Unravel but after tweaking the settings the game ran fine, my last laptop wouldn't even play the game at all so extremely happy so far.

This is a great little workhorse for a kid to go to school or college with. It boots from cold in about 10 seconds with an SSD. Your Windows License is embedded into your BIOS so all you need is any windows install media and it uses your key from the factory.

A very nice thing HP does. Their Ryzen based ones I am waiting for with really fast dual channel memory. I love this laptop. It has everything you need and it is very light, not like my old computer which was a lot heavier.

So far it doesn't run hot while in use, and the battery lasts a lot longer when it's not plugged in. When I upgraded my other computer to windows 10 the DVD player stopped being of use and I bought different programs to fix it but to no avail. This laptop comes with the newest version of windows 10 and the DVD player runs great.

I've had no problems with any programs that come with it and all pre installed aps work fine. See all reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Back to top. Get to Know Us. Make Money with Us. Amazon Payment Products. Let Us Help You. Epsilon INC. Sellers choice Sy. AMD A Series. Intel Core i3. Pentium N Core i5 Family. AMD Radeon R4. Intel UHD Graphics. Intel UHD Graphics Intel Iris Xe Graphics.

Keypad, Microphone, Numeric Keypad. Keyboard, Touch Pad. Keyboard, Touch Pad, Microphone. Windows Windows 10 Home. Bluetooth, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi, Miracast, Bluetooth. Amazon Music Stream millions of songs. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question 0. Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. DaveM Independent Advisor. What is the Make and exact Model No. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. Ken Blake. This site in other languages x.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download Center - Zoom.Download Zoom for Windows - Free -

Download zoom on a pc. How to download Zoom on your PC for free in 4 simple steps